Downloading and Installing Android Emulator – BlueStacks
Download and Install an Android Emulator to install Android apps on Windows and Apple Mac Computers
Thanks to Cellphone BOB for this guide.
One of the best Android development tools is Bluestacks mobile phone emulator. With mobile phone application development in a massive global surge, and with google’s android operating system.
Many mobile developers are looking for the best tools to test their new mobile phone applications with. We have compiled a great guide on downloading Bluestacks with brand new full download links.
Follow our guide trough the download, setup and install and you will have Bluestacks app player on your personal computer or Apple Mac in no time.
Below is the full download links for Bluestacks.
Bluestacks full download link :
An Alternative is to download Intel AppUP from here.
We will be using BlueStacks for the Guide.
- Click on the large green button to download the application.
You will download a split installer – meaning you will download a download application for Bluestacks. This app is provides by Bluestacks and is only used for Bluestacks.
BlueStacks-HD_AppPlayerPro_setup.REL.msi (103mb Download)
Warning: You can’t run WhatsApp Messenger on your PC and on your phone with the same phone number. WhatsApp checks to see what version you have lately installed and cancels the other install. You will be installing WhatsApp for Android basically.
- Download BlueStacks and Install it on your PC. Just follow the onscreen instructions.
- BlueStacks requires a Core 2 Duo PC with 2GB RAM and Windows 7 / Vista with .NET framework 3.5 so make sure your PC is up to date. – Many people have asked why blue stacks does not install. 99% of the time is your PC software is not up to date.
Installing Bluestacks App Player
- Now go ahead and launch the app.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions then click next.
- Now select these two options – they will be selected by default. This is so you can easily download WhatsApp onto your PC. Click on INSTALL
- Click INSTALL and the installation will continue and complete.
- Click on Finish when the progress bar reaches the end.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!