Soundhound for PC Download for Windows7/8/Vista/XP Guide
How to Get SoundHound for PC Windows 7/8/Vista/XP
Soundhound for PC – Soundhound is a popular app like its counterpart Shazam. It helps users to identify unknown music, television shows, television adverts and basically anything that has a tun on the ne to it. All you have to do is turn on the app and let it work its magic. This is on the back our hugely succesful guide on getting shazam onto a windows pc. We followed up with Soundhound for PC right here.
Like Shazam, soundhound allows you to discover music that people are tagging in other regions hence helping you to keep up with different trends in music and television entertainment. It is definitely the app for you if you want to impress your friends by being the music know-it-all of the group. Check out this new article on Shazam vs Soundhound you can pick the best one you like.
About Soundhound for PC
Soundhound has been made available on mobile devices which is really no surprise. It is just a lot easier to tag stuff using your mobile phone. It is possible to use your PC now though. With the new Soundhound for PC, everything can fall into your laps while you are busy pounding away at work.
It is possible to download Soundhound for your PC using the Android emulator BlueStacks. BlueStacks gives access to most android apps and by downloading from this software, your soundhound app will work just as well on PC as it would on an Android or iOS device.
Soundhound for PC Download.
Soundhound can be download by anyone with a pc. You do now require anything for soundhound to work. It is advisable that you have a microphone on your pc. Our test computers worked with and without microphones. other then that you need an android emulator. See the description below.
Direct google play download only if you know how to extract apk files
- Size: 6.4MB
- Developed By: SoundHound, Inc.
Download Soundhound in 7 steps
1. First of all, Download and install BlueStacks Android Emulator.
2. After download, Install it in your pc or laptop as per that post.
3. Open BlueStacks Android Emulator, now click on search bar icon to open, TOP RIGHT.
4. Search for “SoundHound” in the search bar.
5. It will give results for SoundHound in three different columns Application,
6. Click on Install to download SoundHound in your pc
7. SoundHound application is download and install automatically
Please share it with your friends thanks.
SoundHound Top Features
- Blazing fast music recognition: name tunes playing from a speaker in as little as 4 seconds
- The world’s only viable singing and humming recognition
- Voice recognition music search: just speak a title or band name to check it out
- Lookup song lyrics
- Song previews allow you to listen and sample tops hits and new discoveries
- Buy link for instant music downloads, including purchasing from Amazon MP3
- Song mapping allows you to see where you discovered your songs on a map, and can be viewed later in your History
- Social sharing: it’s fast and easy to share your song IDs via Facebook, Twitter, SMS, and e-mail
- Optimized for both phones and tablets, including Motorola Xoom and Samsung Galaxy Tab
SoundHound’s free version offers unlimited usage with ads. Buy SoundHound Infinity for an ad-free experience, unlimited usage and premium features. – thanks to Amazon
There are other apps like Soundhound for PC that can be used on PC. Some of them include the old but trusted tunatic app and another one is the Midomi. These apps work perfectly on PC and are able to recognize tunes better if you sing with your own voice.
We have a great guide on the download shazam for windows pc users. You don’t need to pull out all the stops like you are on X-factor. Audiggle is another alternative but it Is not a free app. Soundhound for PC is free to use always. Audiggle is only free if you limit your searches to five a month. That sucks if you ask me and surely no one can argue that Soundhound for PC is truly is the best way to go.
Some Install Screen shots.
Please share it with your friends thanks.
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!