WhatsApp for iPad Download and Install | WhatsApp for iPad MINI
How to Get WhatsApp Messenger for your iPad
WhatsApp for iPad Download and Install Guide: Now you have come here to get WhatsApp Messenger working on your iPad or iPad Mini. This guide works for both models. you iPad needs Wi-Fi or some internet connection. This guide describes most simple method of how to get whatsapp messenger onto an iPad or iPad mini. We tested this guide on WhatsApp iPod Tough 4G as a test unit. See below. We will tell you how to get WhatsApp for iPad Mini and how to download whatsapp for iPad.
Our Test unit:
- Apple iPad
- iOS 5.1.1 and iOS 6
- Both Units Working on iPad and iPad Mini
About Whatsapp for iPad.
WhatsApp is a mobile application that provides free calls and SMS. It relies on Internet connection to be able to work. People can use it on Blackberry, iPhone, Android, even for their Windows PC and Mac, but not on an iPad. However, thanks to Cydia, an application that provides apps for “jailbroken” iPhone, iPad and iPod, a tweaked WhatsApp for iPad is now available—WhatsPad. WhatsApp Messenger is not officially available and this guide you will need to jailbreak your iPad or have a jailbroken iPad. if you are an iPod Touch user here is a great guide on WhatsApp for iPod Touch right here. How to get WhatsApp on your Apple iPad or Apple iPad mini. It is similar to the iPad guide but with a few minor tweaks. If you want WhatsApp for your Windows PC here is the guide, seeing you are an apple fan here is the guide on WhatsApp for Apple Mac and MacBook Pro. We hope you like our guide, if you can tweak it, please let us know.
Here is the WhatsApp iPad Quick Guide.
Your iPad Needs to be Jail Broken – Jailbreak 5.1.1 Untethered iPad or iPad Mini!
Absinthe 2.0 has finally released and it only supports 5.1.1. If you are still on 5.1 or a lower firmware please update your iPod through iTunes so you can begin your 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak! For later models use the guides on http://absinthejailbreak.com
Absinthe 2.0 supports the following devices:
- iPad 3 / 2/ 1
- iPhone 4S / 4 / 3GS
- iPod Touch
WARNING: Save a back up of your device to save everything so follow the tutorial below.
Step 1 – Instructions: JailBreaking your iPad for WhatsApp
We will erase all your Data This will make the jailbreak process much faster.
- Backup Your iPad > Open iTunes > right-click on your device name under the ‘Devices’ menu and click ‘Back Up’.
- Wait for the backup to complete, do not stop or interrupt the backup.
- Now go to Settings – General – Reset – Erase all Content and Settings.
- Open Absinthe go to http://absinthejailbreak.com for the latest versions and guides.
- Be sure you are still connected via USB cable to your computer.
- Click ‘Jailbreak’ and wait…. just be patient Absinthe is Jailbreaking your iPad.
- When Absinthe has jailbroken your iPad return to iTunes
- Now restore your backup from earlier. Right click on your device name under the ‘Devices’ menu in the left panel of iTunes and click “Restore from Back Up“
- Now select the latest backup you created before.
Step 2 – WhatsApp for iPad Download trough iTunes
All you have to do is follow the step by step reference guide. You can download the reference guide here, and in about 20 minutes or so you will have whatsapp downloaded and installed on your iPad. Now lets Download WhatsApp for iPad.
- Go to your iTunes store and Buy WhatsApp for 99c – we
- Careful downloading WhatsApp.IPA from Torrent sites.
- Download and Install the latest iPhone Configuration Utility
- You Can download it from here.
- Click on ‘Applications’ then ‘Add’,
- Now browse to the iTunes >> iTunes Media >> Mobile Applications
- You will see the ‘WhatsApp.ipa’ Select it
- This will create a WhatsApp for iPad Download to your Apple iPad
- Now Connect your iPad or iPad Mini your with the USB cable.
- Select your iPad under the devices tab.
- Now click on “Applications” >> Select the WhatsApp icon
- Now click on install.
- WhatsApp iPad Download and Install will commence on your iPad.
DO NOT RUN WhatsApp Messenger on your iPad YET!! You will receive and error. This device is not currently supported.
Step – 3 Cydia Trick WhatsApp iPad Fix.
- Go to Cydia and add Add BigBoss repository.
- Open Cydia and search for WhatsPad
- Search for WhatsPad and install the application.
- Reboot your iPad or iPad Mini
Well done WhatsApp for iPad is now installed and should be working on your iPad. You can only use one phone number per installation of whatsapp. We recommend you use a second prepaid sim card or if you have a 3g / LTE iPad you should be sorted. You need to be able to read SMS messages for the verification code.
Configuring WhatsApp on iPad
- Now just launch WhatsApp you will enter your phone number.
- Next Select a verification method Text or SMS
- Depending on your selection, enter the code.
- WhatsApp for iPod is now up and running. You can now use WhatsApp messenger on your iPad and iPad Mini
The WhatsApp Messenger on iPad is simple and very easy to download as you saw. We hope you likes our guide. if you can do better..send us a guide and we will pay you.
here are other guides for other messenger apps you will be interested in.
WeChat for PC – another great messenger app
Viber for PC (with official Viber EXE
Please share and like our guides, don’t forget to leave a comment we would love to hear from you. Enjoy WhatsApp for iPad
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!